The www.microsoft.com/link code is the verification code for all users of the Microsoft platform. Any time you want to sign into your Microsoft account Enter the Code to Link Your Microsoft Account at https://www.microsoft.com/link.
In 1975 Bill Gates and Paul Allen Founded Microsoft Corporation. Today Microsoft has become a world-renowned American multinational technology company that manufactures personal computers, consumer electronics, computer software, and related products and services.
To access these products, you will be required to authenticate your identity, further asking you to sign in and go. Microsoft takes security quite seriously, so it uses MFA (multifactor authentication).
It adds an additional layer of security (protection) to the sign-in process. Additional identity verification, such as entering a code or scanning a fingerprint, is required when accessing apps or accounts.
To use the Microsoft link code, you must have a Microsoft account. Creating a Microsoft account is free, after creating the account that’s when you can access the link code. Let’s see how to create a Microsoft account
How To Create a Microsoft Account
Creating a Microsoft account is very easy and simple, just follow the steps below;
- First, use a web browser and get to the Microsoft URL at microsoft.com
- Next, on the new page, the official website of Microsoft.
- Tap on the “Account” widget a small circle with a humanoid design at the upper corner of the screen.
- Tap on “Create One” to start creating your Microsoft account.
- Type in your already existing email address or tap on “get a new email address” for your personal Microsoft email address.
- When you are entering the email address you desire.
- Tap on the “Next” widget.
- Type in a secure password to use with your Microsoft account.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- Enter your first and last name in the space provided.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- Next, fill in your location, and birth date.
- Tap on the “Next” button.
- On the next page, solve a simple Puzzle for security purposes.
- Click on the “Next” button and follow the next on-screen instructions.
However, if you successfully complete the security puzzle, you will receive a congratulatory message to show that your new Microsoft account creation is completed.
It happens most often that your Microsoft account or app doesn’t support MFA. In that case, you will have to use a code generated by your app at microsoft.com/link to access your account.
How To Recover Your Microsoft Account Password on a Computer
It is possible to recover your Microsoft account if you cannot sign in after entering the code. However, Microsoft has a simple recovery procedure to help you regain access to your account once again. Most of the time, all you have to do is recover the password look at your Xbox profile and you’ll see the email.
Follow these steps to regain access to your Microsoft account on a computer:
- Use www.microsoft.com/link code URL on your computer’s browser.
(You’ll first be asked for your Microsoft account’s email address)
- Click Next after you’ve typed it.
- Then, Microsoft will need to send you a security code. Email or phone number synced to your Microsoft account can be used for this.
- After that, you’ll need to log into your Microsoft account using the new password you just created. The password must be entered twice.
- There should be a mix of upper- and lower-case letters, symbols, and numbers in your password at least eight characters.
Follow these procedures to recover your Microsoft account.
Furthermore, Microsoft is known for its wide range of products, such as Xbox, Outlook, Skype, Microsoft 365, Windows, Microsoft Bing, Microsoft Edge, MSN, Cortana, Surface, and Microsoft Store.
How To Sign in on Your Xbox Account via Microsoft.com/link
Microsoft’s Xbox has over 100 high-quality games that you can play with your friends on PC, consoles, phones, and tablets. But you must sign in to your Xbox account on your preferred platform to play your favorite game.
If you want to play Rocket League on Xbox One, here’s how you can sign in and play a soccer video game.
- Search and get to your game home screen.
- Click the option that says Sign in with a Microsoft Account.
- You will now see a unique 8-digit code and the URL at microsoft.com/link.
You will also have instructions on your screen to use the link to sign in and enjoy the game.
- Access another device (phone or computer) and open the link.
- Next, enter the code displayed on your app or device.
- After entering the code, click the Next button.
- Now, sign in using your Microsoft account credentials, if not already.
Follow the on-screen instructions to access your Microsoft account.
Take note Microsoft will warn you about using the code on the authorized link at microsoft.com/link.
Is microsoft.com/link legit?
Yes, the above link is a legit site. However, when you open the link, you will have a warning from Microsoft.
How to use microsoft.com/link?
You need to use the link to sign in to apps that don’t support multifactor authentication. Your app or device will generate a code, that you use to access microsoft.com/link to sign in.
How to sign in directly on the Xbox Console using the Controller?
Select Microsoft is known for its wide range of products, such as Xbox, Outlook, Skype, Microsoft 365, Windows, Microsoft Bing, Microsoft Edge, MSN, Cortana, Surface, and Microsoft Store.
New option (if no one is signed in) and follow the on-screen instructions. If somebody is already signed in, you can navigate to Profile & System and click the Add or Switch option. You can then select Add New. Then, stick to the on-screen instructions to sign in to your Xbox Console.