How to sign up for a Netflix account or what are the requirements needed to create or register for a free trial account on the Netflix App or website? On the contrary, Netflix is an online platform where you can access millions of interesting and favorite’s movies to watch or stream.
Moreover, you can also download the Netflix mobile app on your devices such as Android, iPhone, iPod, etc. Netflix creates an account to give you access to watch unlimited categories of Action movies, Comedy movies, Nollywood, TV series, Drama, Adventure Movies, and many more.
According to our last discussion, registering for Netflix can be done on the site or mobile app. Meanwhile, Netflix allows their user to sign up for a free trial account if they are not capable of the premium Plan, and Standard Plan account.
Netflix is one best trending and popularly known platforms because it’s can be accessed by almost all countries. You can get the basic latest and most searched movies or tv series on the Netflix mobile app or website.
Nowadays Netflix makes it easy for people to go to cinemas to watch their Movies meanwhile, they can just sit at home, and then connect Netflix to the TV screen to start enjoying movies without stress.
How Can I Sign Up for Netflix Account
Once you can sign up for an account with Netflix then you can be granted access to stream your movies and tv series from different categories. Here are the steps you need to follow before you can get the process done. Also, this way of creating a Netflix account is similar to the Mobile App.
- Download the Netflix App from your Apple Store for iPhone or Google Store for Android.
- Make use of the search located at the right top of the page to find the App.
- Select the Mobile Netflix app to install and download
- Lunch the app from your home page to start the signing process.
- You can also visit the website by accessing the URL www.netflix.com.
Click on the Get started “Free Trial” Icon located under the search at the Netflix official homepage. Enter the details required such as your email, username, and password.
Once you are done filling in your details, then click on sign up for an account to start your Netflix free trial for 3 months. Now you can click on the “Start your free Month”
- Select a plan and enter your payment details: however, there are three different Netflix plans. While each of them has its unique features which are complicated for others.
- You have to subscribe to any of the three plans listed to you:
- Have access to unlimited movies and TV shows on Netflix.
- You can cancel at any time and the first month is free.
- You have access to the stream from your laptop, phone, tablet, etc.
- You can stream HD movies
- You can only stream from two devices at a time.
- You have access to stream HD movies.
- You can also stream from two devices at a time.
- You can stream IN HD AND Ultra HD cool.
- You can watch from 4 different screens at a time.
Note that you are still on a one-month free offer start when you select the Start Membership. Besides, you can terminate your membership at any time during that first month but you won’t be in charge of payment. But a good membership shouldn’t terminate his or her account user after the first free month.
How to Watch Netflix with VPN
On the contrary, you can also watch Netflix using a VPN. It can also be called Virtual Private Server or Jarnigan Private Virtual. This is one server you can use to unblock online sites.
It’s meant to have the security function and speed that they promised but is not free. You can also be connected to the VPN because it’s just like the Proxy.
Aside from using the VPN for Netflix, there are also other benefits such as protecting your online identity privacy. And begin able to double your browsing security in the internet world.
Besides, the VPN services process uses IP addresses in over 25 different countries. Meanwhile, users will be given a choice when want to connect to all IP addresses. The cost of the VPN itself is $ 3 per month to $ 10 per month.