Do you know a user can have as many Facebook accounts as they want to? Sometimes we might want to set up another Facebook profile and we don’t want to use the same mobile number we have used on our first Facebook account. People do ask if they can create an account on Facebook without a phone number. It is very simple to do because either an existing Facebook user or a new user can easily sign up for an account on the Facebook platform without using a mobile phone number.
If you want to know how it possible to register for a new Facebook account without a mobile phone number; here is it, Facebook allows it users to either use a phone number or an email address to create an account. So you can use your Email Address instead of using your mobile phone number to create an account on www.facebook.com or the mobile app.
To Sign up for an Account on Facebook with a mobile phone number:
- Visit the Facebook platform; you can use either the mobile app or the website.
- Click on the Sign Up
- Enter your full name, first, last, or a middle name which is optional.
- Now enter your email address instead of your mobile phone number.
- Create your account password; try using different characters to ensure it is a strong password you’re setting up. For security reasons.
- Enter your date of birth, the date, month, and year.
- Choose your gender, either male or female.
- Lastly, click on Sign Up.
When you click on the Sign Up button, you will have completely filled out the Facebook account registration form. All that is left is for you to verify your account; you need to verify the Email Address you provide for your account. Later you can now add some extra security to your account, like the two steps verification login.
Frequently asked Questions
Why can’t I Use my Email Address to Sign up for Facebook?
Sometimes users do encounter different issues, not just on the Facebook platform. If you can make use of your email address to create an account on Facebook; it might be because you already made use of it to sign up for another account.
Or you have linked that particular email address to an existing Facebook account. You can create a new Google Gmail account; make use of your new Email Address to sign up for an account on the Facebook platform.