Do you know anyone on the Facebook platform, who can easily report someone’s Facebook profile? There are a lot of things going on via the Facebook social media world, where some people do get abused with written words or picture posts. Some do get disturbing posts on their timelines.
If you make use of Facebook regularly; you will come across a lot of posts that are not supposed to be on the internet. Not just posts, some people on Facebook do comment nonsense on people’s posts, and it is very annoying.
If someone is bothering you on Facebook, or the person was harassing someone or you; posting nude, or inappropriate pictures on Facebook, you can report that person’s profile.
How to Report Someone’s Facebook Profile
You can report a person’s profile on Facebook using your mobile device Android or iPhone, or using your computer with your web browser.
To Report a Profile with the Facebook App:
- You make use of your Newsfeed or the Facebook search to get the profile you want to report.
- When you find the person’s profile, tap on the person’s name, to go to their profile.
- Click on the three dots, close to the person’s profile picture.
- Under the page settings, click on Find Support or Report Page.
- Now you have to give feedback, for the profile you want to report.
To Report someone’s Profile via the Facebook.com Website:
- Look for the person’s profile, using your newsfeed, or make a search.
- When you see the profile, click on it.
- Now, tap the three (3) dots under
- A drop-down menu will appear.
- From the menu, click on Find Support or Report Profile.
- Now, give your feedback about the profile you want to report.
You will find different options for you to select from; give feedback that best describes what the profile has done that goes against Facebook Community Standards.
Now, click on Next.
If you change your mind, you don’t want to go ahead reporting the profile; you can block the person instead or unfriend or unfollow the person.