How do I recover my Gmail account or I can access the Google account recovery page? If you forgot your Gmail id or password you can still get by your Gmail account by recovering it. But when you delete your Gmail account, you can’t recover a deleted Gmail account. Google account also allows recovery for date of birth when you do forget it.
Note if you forgot your password or username and phone number it means you can get verification code to recover your Gmail account. If you think your Gmail account has been hacked by someone (Hacker) you make use of the Google account recovery steps to get back your account. Or you think someone is making use of your Gmail account or you just got a notification that you just signed in to your Gmail account, and it wasn’t you, you can reset your Gmail password.
You can only recover a recently deleted Google account, but you can recover a Google account that has been deleted for long.
How to Recover My Google Account or Gmail
You can only recover your Google account if you still remember your username or email or phone. Well, if you know the correct name on your Google account it 80% success to recover your account. Below are steps to recover your forgotten Google accounts or Gmail account.
To Recover my Account:
- Go to the Google account recovery page.
- Enter your email address or phone number.
- Click on Next.
- Enter the last password you remember using.
- Or click on Try another way.
- Enter your phone number to get an SMS verification code. It should be the number that you added to your account.
Recover Forgotten Google Account or Gmail Password
If you forgot your Google account or Gmail password, you can easily recover it. But you will be needing your phone number for your account recovery process.
- Go to the Google accounts or Gmail recovery page.
- Enter your username or email or phone number.
- Then click on Next.
- Click on Forgot Password.
- Enter the last password you remember you used last.
- Or click on the try another way.
After, follow the onscreen prompt instruction to recover or reset your Google account password.
Forgot your Email Address
If you forgot your Gmail Email address you use in signing in to your Google account? You can use your phone number or recovery email to get back your Google account or Gmail. To do that’s;
- Go to Google find your email page.
- Enter your phone number or recovery email.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Click on Next.
- It will find and display the Gmail account.
But if you did not add a recovery email to your lost Email, it will display a text saying “No account found”. If you can’t still sign in or recover your Google account or Gmail then you then create a new Google account.