With a personal loan from Onemain Financial, you can get control of everything. OneMain Financial offers you a personal loan that comes with interest rates that are fixed. You can make use of One Main Financial loan for whatever’s ahead to comes. When you apply for a personal loan with OneMain Financial, you can plan to have a plan for the expected and the unexpected.
OneMain Financial loans offer you a personal loan or auto loan of an amount worth $1,500 to $20,000. The One Main loans won’t have any bad effect on your credit score, but help build it as you pay back your loan funds.
How you can Use One Main Personal Loans
When you apply for your personal loan online and get approved, you can make use of the loan funds for a lot of things like;
- Debt consolidation, to reduce stress for multiple bills payment.
- You can apply for a loan for life events, to deal with weddings, medical, funeral, emergencies, and moving.
- Make use of your personal loan for a vacation, boat, motorcycle, and RV.
- Get an auto loan to take care of your Refinance, Repairs, Car purchase, and cash out.
- Apply for a personal loan from One main financial for home improvement.
You can also apply for an OneMain personal loan for other purposes of choice, loan approval all depends on Loan Qualification, how good your credit score is, your document you submit.
How Does OneMain Financial Loan Works
The One Mail Financial loan works in three (3) different ways before you can quest for loan funding into any bank account. You just have to complete their online application, make sure you meet their loan specification. Then sign your loan document and you good to go, you can now receive your loan money into any of your desired banks.
How to Qualify for OneMain Personal loan
To qualify for One main financial personal loan, there are some factors that are determined before you can eligible for its personal loan. Below is what OneMain determined before your loan eligibility.
- Credit History.
- Financial History.
- Income and Expenses.
- Loan Purpose.
- If you have filed for any bankruptcy once.
- Then your State of Residence.
If all your profile for the above list is good, then OneMain Financial will delay you eligible to apply and get approved for its personal loans.
Document Needed to Apply for a Personal Loan
Note, before you make your choice of loan on OneMain, you will have to provide to basic document which is personal.
- A valid copy of any Issued Government ID, sure is a Drivers’s License or a Passport.
- Your Social Security Card.
- Proof of residence; a driver’s license or utility bill, or a Signed lease that carries your address location.
- With proof of income; for example, a Paystub or Tax returns.
If you have the above document, you can apply for a personal loan with OneMain Financial. But note, based on your unique situation you come across, you might be asked to provide some additional documents.
How to Apply for OneMain Financial Personal Loan
OneMain Financial will offer your two different types of loan, which are secured or unsecured loan. For a secured loan, you will be asked for collateral in the position of a motor vehicle. While for an unsecured loan, you don’t need any collateral. With the right information and document, you can complete the loan application. Note, you will have to fill in the right info on every field, or if not noted.
To apply for a Personal Loan:
- On your web browser.
- Go to www.onemainfinancial.com/apply.
- Now apply for a loan.
- Choose your loan purpose.
- Select if it an Individual loan or Co-applicant loan.
- For Individual loans.
- Enter your Full name.
- Home Address.
- Email address and phone number, with Date of Birth.
- Enter your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Monthly Net Income.
- Then your Source of Income.
Now you can then submit your application, by clicking on the “Submit Loan Application” button. If your applying for a loan for Co-applicant, you will need to fill in the personal information on the provided space.