The netflix.com/tv8 is one of the American popular online streaming platforms. It’s a subscription streaming platform where users can view lots of TV Shows, Movies, documentaries, and others.
Netflix may be very popular but there are still new users that may not know much about Streaming subscription platforms. They may not know how to subscribe to the platform, creating of an account, and activate it.
In this article, you will get to know how to activate a Netflix account by signing in on a different device, so please continue to read on!
Netflix.com/tv8 is the activation portal for the Netflix com tv8 activate code. It is a link that displays an 8-digit activation code, you can activate your Netflix account on any device. Here are the ways to activate Netflix on the official website of Netflix.
To activate a Netflix account, use these guides as seen below;
- Go to Netflix.com tv8 here “link“.
- Sign in using your login details.
- Choose the profile that you would like to download or stream movies and TV shows from. A family could have their profile, each one guided by the 4-number pin.
- Enter the code that was sent to your phone or email in the ‘enter code ‘field’
- Tap on ‘Activate’ to sign in with your Netflix account.
When you have completed your Netflix activation process, you can then start watching TV and movies from the app.
How Do I Sign Up for Netflix with A TV code?
However, to sign up for Netflix with a TV code you’ll have to do the below;
- Open the Netflix App on your Smart TV.
- You will see the Netflix activation code on your screen.
- Open the Netflix com tv8 website with this “link” on your browser.
- Enter the code displayed on your TV screen
- Enter the 8-digit Code
- Then tap the Continue button
How To Activate Netflix on Roku?
To activate Netflix on Roku do the following;
- From your browser, the Netflix App on your Roku Device.
- You will see the Netflix activation code on your TV screen.
- Head to Netflix.com/tv8 on a mobile or PC browser.
- Enter the 8-digit code displayed on your TV.
- Aa Continue.
Follow these steps to start Watching Netflix on your Roku device.
How To Activate Netflix on Apple TV?
You can stream Netflix with Apple TV and later. Here are the steps to access your Netflix account to watch Netflix on Apple TV;
Activating Netflix on Apple TV is somewhat similar to activating it on a normal TV. If you are an Apple user, get the distinctive steps from the given information:
- On your Apple device, download Netflix.
- Open the app store, the Netflix app store location.
- Select the option set up.
- The Netflix symbol will show up on your home screen after installation. Register with your Netflix account.
- Run the Netflix application.
- Log in to Netflix to be entertained.
- Your gadget is now ready for use. Enjoy
How To Activate Netflix on Chromecast?
When Netflix is turned on, Chromecast needs to be connected to both the TV and the internet at the same time. Therefore, be sure you follow every instruction.
- Visit this “link” for help if you’re experiencing problems during the activation process.
- To activate your account, choose Netflix on your mobile device or go to netflix.com/activate.
- Next register after the above to get started.
- From the list that shows on your screen, pick a Cast icon.
- Select Chromecast to launch Netflix in a large-screen mode.
- Select the program, film, or collection that you want to watch.
When you follow the instructions above, the gadget has now successfully been turned on. However, you can then make use of your gadget. Enjoy it as you do it, you can even change your region and enjoy content on Netflix from other countries as well.
How To Activate Netflix on Smart TV?
To activate Netflix com TV8 follow the procedure below;
- To start first get to the Google Play Store on your Smartphone and type Netflix in the search bar.
- You can install Netflix on your device. Netflix application on the device you are using.
- Start your Netflix application and log in with your account details on Netflix.com/tv8. If you’re not an account holder, create an account.
It is now time to go through the collection of films and TV shows to find the one you want to enjoy. Or, you can look for a specific one that you are amused by.
FAQs on Netflix TV8
Can I use Netflix for free?
No, Netflix is a subscription app. You have to subscribe each month with a low fee of $25 to use it. However, you can have a free trial for 7 days or one month before going premium.
Can I download Netflix Videos on my phone?
Yes, you can save videos offline on your Netflix mobile app.
What to do if the 8-digit code is expired?
Be sure you enter the activation code correctly on the website. If the code gets expires, it means that you have passed the time limit to log in. You must redo the process to get a new code.
How to activate using a QR code?
You can activate Netflix on your smart TV using the QR code. Follow this process to use it;
- First, Install the Netflix app if you have not.
- Open the app and press sign in.
- Click on the web option.
- You will see a QR image on the screen.
- Now open netflix.com/tv8 on a browser on your phone.
- Scan the QR code with your phone.
Your Netflix will get activated.
How to Activate Netflix Available on a Kindle?
To activate your Netflix account on Kindle, get connected to your Amazon Kindle. Follow the steps below;
- First, From the home screen, select Apps.
- In the top right corner, select Store.
- To search the App Store, enter a search term.
- Click the search button after typing “Netflix” into the search area.
- Pick the Netflix icon from the search results.
- Select Get App, Install, or Download.
- Tap Open once the software has finished downloading.
For Netflix sign-in, enter your email address and password. Your device is now linked to your Netflix account.