If you finish creating a new Netflix account, you will be automatically logged in. To access your account any other time, you will have to login into your account with your Netflix email address and password. Your Netflix account ID gives you access to streaming movies and tv series on the Netflix website or mobile app.
If you want to login into your Netflix account, you can either make use of the Netflix website www.netflix.com or the Mobile app. Here’s how it goes;
Using the Website
- Open your web browser.
- Go to www.netflix.com.
- At the top right side of the homepage, click on “Sign In”.
- Enter your Netflix account login info.
- Your Email address and password.
- Then click on the “Sign In” button.
It will direct you to your Netflix account dashboard, where you can view and stream all latest and old movies and Tv series.
On Netflix App
- On your app menu.
- Tap on the Netflix app icon.
- Click on the “Sign In” button.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Then click on “Sign In” to finally access your Netflix account.
Note; Forgetting your Netflix account login and password-free, your email address, you won’t be able to log in at the moment.
I forgot my Netflix Account login or password
You can get to remember it or reset your any through the Netflix login page. Which can be done with both your computer and mobile device. It easier and faster when you visit the Netflix website. If you have access to your Email address you can make use of it to reset your forgotten Netflix login or password. Or you can make use of your mobile number to get a Text Message (SMS). Here’s how it’s down;
- On your web browser.
- Go to www.netflix.com/loginhelp.
- Select either to use “Email” or “Text Message (SMS).
If you choose Email, enter your Netflix Email address.
- Then click on the “Email Me” button.
- You will be sent a reset link.
- Click on the link and create a new Netflix account login and password.
If you choose to use “Text Message (SMS)”.
- Enter your mobile number.
- Then click on the “Text Me” button.
- You will be sent a confirmation code.
- Enter it on the provided field.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
- Now create a new Netflix login and password for your account.
Then you can try access your Netflix account with the new change login and password. Aside from using your Email address or Phone number to reset or recover or change your forgot Netflix login and password. You can as well make use of your billing information.
Using Billing Information
- Click on the “I don’t remember my email or phone” button.
- Enter your first and last name on your Netflix account.
- Then provide your credit or debit card number on your Netflix account.
- Now click on the “Find account” button.
It will need to make a quick search, finding the Netflix account which matches the provided information. Then it will later direct you to the Netflix password change or reset page.