MyNorthsideHR is the portal for Northside Hospital Resources. NorthsideHR is Login portal for employees at Northside Hospital. All employees at Northside Hospital can log in to the MyNorthsidehr login portal to access their personal health information, leave history, paystubs, etc.
The objective of this content is to offer you a complete guide on Northsidehr, login to my Northside HR, and any other important information about NorthsideHR. Read on to know more.
First, let’s know what MyNorthsidehr is all about. Northside Hospital is a network of hospitals and medical facilities in Atlanta, Georgia United States.
The Northside Hospital was established in 1790 in Sandy Springs from there the hospital grow and new buildings kept being added from time to time and even services of blood and marrow transplant services.
The Northside Hospital offers specialized services in different fields including, gastroenterology, Oncology, gynecology, neurology, and Orthopedic surgery. Also, the Northside hospital group engages in nonprofit hospital service in Georgia, and about 3 million people have benefited from the charitable service. And have offered employment to almost 1500 employees.
Northside HR Portal Account Sign Up
The Northside HR portal account sign up is for new users. These allow them to sign up for the service and enjoy all the employee benefits.
- Visit the mynorthsideHR.com official website.
- Navigate to the web page, and tap on the “first-time user register” link.
- Enter your MyNorthside HR login Employee ID.
- Enter your zip code
- Date of birth.
- Last 4 digits of your social security number.
- Then, enter your email address and confirm the email address.
- Next, tap on the “Submit” button.
These steps will guide you to create your account online at MyNorthside HR com. This brings us to the next section on how to login to your MyNorthsidehr as an employee at Northside Hospital. Before, you proceed there are certain requirements.
Requirements for Northside HR Portal Login
The Northside hospital employee portal has some requirements to be met up. The requirements are:
- A functional laptop, PC, tablet, and Smart mobile phone.
- Active and strong internet connection service.
- Get to know the Northsidehr portal official website.
- Have your MyNorthsidehr.com employee ID.
- My Northside HR login Password.
These are a requirement for My Northside HR login.
How to Login to MyNorthsideHR Employee Portal
When you login to your My Northside HR employee portal, you can have easy access your account online, and access employee benefits.
- Visit the MyNorthsideHR com official website URL at mynorthsidehr.ehr.com.
- On the new page enter your details.
- Enter your Employee ID.
- Password and.
- Tap on the Continue button.
With these steps, you can access your MyNorthside HR account online at any time.
How To Reset MyNorthsideHR Login Password
To reset the Northside HER password that may have forgotten is very vital. However, to resets the password use this guide below;
- Visit https://mynorthsidehr.com.
- At the login section, scroll down and tap on “Forgot your Password?
- Click on the “Forgot password” link.
- On the new page,
- Enter your Employee ID (6-digit employee number).
- Enter your Email address.
- Tap on the Submit.
Use these guides to reset your forgotten MyNorthside HR password.
Northside Hospital Portal Customer Service
The My Northside hr contact team can attend to any issues from the employee. You can contact them via the phone number or send an Email to the appropriate email address. Check www.northside.com to get the correct contact of customer service.
What Are the MyNorthside HR hospital Benefits?
As an employee at the Northside hr portal offers employee good benefits including the following;
Health and Wellness. This includes medical, dental, vision;
- Northside advantage program.
- Onsite discount pharmacy.
- Wellness programs.
- Personal Nurse.
Peace of Mind – these includes disability, life insurance, and other benefits to help offer security and peace of mind for employees
- Disability insurance.
- Humana voluntary benefits.
- Life and AD&D insurance.
- Identity theft protection.
The Future – these include pension, retirement, and other benefits to assist in protecting employees’ financial futures.
- Pension Plan.
- 403(b) Savings Plan.
Work-Life Balance – these include PTO, Employee Assistance Programs, and many more to assist employees to make tangible sense of their time and resources both at home and at work.
- Maternity program.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Paternity Leave and Adoption Paid Time-off program.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP).
- Shares Help Program.
- Child Development Center.
- Volunteering & Community Service.
- Tobacco Cessation Program.
Financial Health – Credit Union, Flexible spending, and other benefits to help protect employees’ finances;
- Flexible spending Accounts.
- Northside Hospital federal credit union.
- Employee Discounts.
- Discount Transport program.
- Tuition Reimbursement.
- Student-Loan Repayment.
- Access to Wells Fargo online access to preferred pricing, and free access benefits.
What Is Northside payroll?
The employee at Northside hospital Payrolls is attractive, a d it’s based on your specialty. The Northside hospital Payrolls range from $52,841 – $55,670 by estimation.
When is the MyNorthside HR having Login issues?
If you are having issues logging in to your MyNorthsidehr, check your network internet connection. And if there are still issues not connecting, check if you’re entering the right URL.
Visit the official website of MyNorthsidehr at www.MyNorthsidehr.ehr.com get to the login or sign in section, enter your Employee ID and Password and Submit. This will allow you login to your MyNorthsidehr employee portal online.