LendingPoint offers you a personal loan for fair credit needed for you to live any type of life you want to. Get a financing option that worth as high as $25,000 of personal loan. You can check out your loan option with LendingPoint and make a decision within a second. It doesn’t have any impact on your credit score. You create a loan option that would work best for you to help with your finances and get a lower interest rate.
After you apply for a LendingPoint loan, and you get approved. You can get a fast deposit for the next business day without any additional payment. Note only users who are resident in the U.S can apply for LendingPoint loans.
LendingPoint Loan Requirement
LendingPoint does look for some basic information about you when you apply for a loan. A good credit score can guarantee your approval for a loan. Below are what they look for in your loan application.
- Your job history for a period of 12 months or a year.
- Looking to see if you have a responsible financial history.
- Your Income; they want to know if you are retired or still employed if your self-employed or you have a small business.
- How positive your current and recent credit behavior is.
If you have a good score for every of your credit life, you can get easy approval for a loan by LendingPoint.
Document Needed to Get Approved for Loan
You will need to submit some basic documents, to get approved for your LendingPoint loan.
- Proof of your employment and source of Income.
- Provide a recent bank statement.
- A Government-issued ID or a current driver’s license.
If you have all of the above lists of documents handy, your loan approval will happen sooner or quickly.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan on LendingPoint
Applying for personal loans depends on your credit score, how much you need, and loan purpose. You can apply for a loan amount worth $2,000 to $25,000.
To Apply Now for a Loan:
- Go to www.lendingpoint.com/apply.
- On the loan application page.
- Enter the amount of loan you need.
- Choose your loan purpose.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Your date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- Enter your address location 1 and 2, Zip Code, state, and City.
- Provide your Individual Pre-tax Annual Income, source of Income.
- Provide your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Now let Create an account, by setting up a Username and a Password.
Then you can now click on the “Check My Option” button to submit your LendingPoint loan application.