LendingPoint offers you a personal loan for fair credit needed to live any life you want. Get a financing option worth as high as $25,000 for a personal loan. You can check out your loan option with LendingPoint and decide within a second.
It doesn’t have any impact on your credit score. You create a loan option that would work best for you to help with your finances and get a lower interest rate.
After you apply for a Lending Point loan, you get approved. You can get a fast deposit for the next business day without any additional payment. Note, that only users who are residents of the U.S. can apply for LendingPoint loans.
LendingPoint Loan Requirement
LendingPoint does look for some basic information about you when you apply for a loan. A good credit score can guarantee your approval for a loan. Below are what they look for in your loan application.
- Your job history is for 12 months or a year.
- Looking to see if you have a responsible financial history.
- Your Income; they want to know if you are retired or still employed if you are self-employed or if you have a small business.
- How positive is your current and recent credit behavior?
If you have a good score for every credit life, you can get easy approval for a loan from LendingPoint.
Document Needed to Get Approved for Loan
You will need to submit some basic documents, to get approved for your LendingPoint loan.
- Proof of your employment and source of Income.
- Provide a recent bank statement.
- A Government-issued ID or a current driver’s license.
If you have all of the above lists of documents handy, your loan approval will happen sooner or quickly.
How to Apply for a Personal Loan on LendingPoint
Applying for personal loans depends on your credit score, how much you need, and the loan’s purpose. You can apply for a loan amount worth $2,000 to $25,000.
To Apply Now for a Loan:
- Go to www.lendingpoint.com/apply “here“.
- On the loan application page.
- Enter the amount of loan you need.
- Choose your loan purpose.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Your date of birth, phone number, and email address.
- Enter your address location 1 and 2, Zip Code, state, and City.
- Provide your Individual Pre-tax Annual Income and source of Income.
- Provide your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Now Let’s Create an account, by setting up a Username and a Password.
Then you can click on the “Check My Option” button to submit your LendingPoint loan application.