There are lots of social media platforms on the internet today, but one of the popular and most used ones is the Facebook platform. Lots of use these days do want to create an account on the Facebook platform. Both the old and young people do want to join Facebook. Well, Facebook does only allow users who are 13 years of age and above to create an account on its platform.
There is specific detail Facebook does require from a user when trying to create an account. Details like;
- An Email address. Users can either make use of a Gmail or Yahoo Mail address.
- A mobile phone number.
- And a strong password to secure your Facebook account.
With any of two of the above details listed above, a user will successfully sign up for a Facebook account. To create a Facebook account is free, you don’t have to pay any money to anyone to help you create a new Facebook account.
As long as Facebook account create is still free, you can create any other Fb account for your business. Okay, let talk about the steps to join Facebook.
How Do I Create a Facebook Account
It is very easy to create a Facebook account, but sometimes users do have some issues creating an account. Users should make sure to have a good internet connection before they start with the Facebook account creation steps. For users who not have an Email address try creating one. Check out our article on “How to Open Gmail Account”. Follow the below steps to join the Facebook platform;
- On any of your web browsers, visit the Facebook platform www.faccebook.com.
- Or if you’re using a mobile device, launch your Facebook app.
- Enter your first, middle, and last name.
- Next, you will have to enter your email address or mobile phone number.
- Enter your date of birth and your gender.
- Then enter your password.
- Next, is for you to click on the “Sign up” icon.
To finish creating your Facebook account, you will need to confirm your email or mobile phone number. Then email address or mobile number which you have made use of when creating your Facebook account. Check out our article on “How to Confirm Your Facebook Email Address or Mobile Phone Number”.