How to Download music or songs and listen offline? Why not subscribe to Google Play Music, and download unlimited tracks to your mobile device. The Google play music app is supported on all Android and iPhone or iPad, PC and web browser. Listen to radio stations in terms of artists, songs, albums, browse by genre. It all depends on your mood, activity, how you are doing and how you are feeling. Create your own music collection, and upload up to 50,000 of your own favorite songs. After which you can listen to them on the Google Music across all device for free.
Furthermore, after you subscribe to Google play music, you can access to millions of songs, and download any to listen to offline. Or sign up for a family plan on your android device, and get access up to six members for your family. The Google play music subscription comes with the YouTube Music Premium membership. Then you can enjoy any YouTube Music with ad-free.
Country Available for Google Play Music Subscription
Google music is currently not available in all territories and some selected account types. Google is working on spreading it Music app all over the world. Not every country and account are allowed to make use of the Google music. Below is some list of countries available to use Google play music app;
- Argentina, Australia, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada
- Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Dominican Republic, Ecuador
- El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, Guatemala, Honduras, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, India
- Ireland, Italy, Japan, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands
- New Zealand, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia
- Slovenia, South Africa, Ukraine, United Kingdom, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela
Above are the country which can make use of the google music app. Note you can install the Google play music app on your mobile phones, but since the feature in not available in your country you can subscribe to make listen and download from its millions of songs collection.
How to Download Music to Listen Offline on Computer
Making use of any other web browser you are allows to download songs from Google play only two times. But when you do make use of the Google Chrome browser or Google Music Manager, you can download songs to your computer unlimited number of times.
Download Music Using Google Web Player
- First you need to add the app to your browser extension.
- Then click on the Google music web player.
- Click on the Music Library.
- Click on the Albums or Songs icon.
- Search for the Album or song you want to download.
- Then click on the three dots More button.
- Now click on the “Download” button to download the song. Or click on the “Download Album” button to download the Album.
Download Using Google Music Manager
Once you have finished setting up your Google Play Music manager;
- Open the Google Music Manager.
- Then click on the Download button
- Then click on the Download my library button or Click on the Download free and Purchased button.
How to Download Music to Listen Offline on Android, iPhone and iPad
Get your music, download the Google play music app from the Google Play Store, then;
- Tap to launch the Google music app.
- Click on any album or playlist.
- Then click on the Download button.
If you change your mind for downloading, you can click on the “Download” button and the click on the “Remove” button to stop your download.
Download Google Play Subscription Music
Only Google play subscription users can download album, playlist and radio stations.
- Open the Google music app.
- Click on the Album, playlist, and radio station.
- Then click on the three dots More button, and click on the “Download” button.
Note; any songs you have download from the Google music player, it will be available for you to listen to offline as long as your subscription is active.