If you have a separate computer or mobile device for work and personal use, it advisable you sign out your Gmail account from any devices when they aren’t in use. Most important when you sometimes make use of a public device to sign in to your Gmail account. Make sure you sign out to avoid someone else making use of your Gmail account.
In a case like that, the user might change your Gmail password, making you lose access to your email account. Having a device where your Gmail account is signed into; you can easily sign out your Gmail account from all devices. However, it doesn’t matter how many devices your Gmail account is signed in on, or the location it was signed in on. With just a single tap on the “Sign Out” button, you can remove your Gmail account from anywhere is signed in.
How to Gmail Sign Out on All Devices
You can either make use of your mobile device or computer to log out of your Gmail account on all devices once. Here’s how to go about it;
- Go to www.gmail.com.
- Sign in to your account.
- Go to the “Manage your Google Account” page.
- Click on the Security panel.
- Under Your device, click on the “Manage device” button.
- You will see all devices where your Gmail account is signed in.
- Click on the three-dot icon.
- Then click on Sign out.
Or you can click on the “Don’t recognize this device” button if you want to change your password. However, you can change your password if you aren’t sure your Gmail account is safe from been hacked by anyone.
Account Sign out on Gmail App
- Open the Gmail app.
- Click on your profile picture.
- Click on “Manage your Google Account”.
- Swipe right and click on “Security”.
- Under Your device panel, click on the “Manage device” button.
Then click on the three-dot button on the device you want to sign out your Gmail account on. Or you can click on the don’t recognize this device button to reset your Gmail account password.