How do I go about the Gmail sign in add account or Gmail login different user on my mobile phone or web browser? Google Gmail now allows users to manage more than one Email accounts. You don’t have to login and log out any of our Google Gmail account all the time. You can Sign in to Gmail, add another Email account without you signing out any. Google Gmail allows you to sign in with a different Email account on any device. It wasn’t like this before, when users only have to login one Gmail account on a device.
Any Gmail user, can now manage multiple Email account on their mobile phones and Pc web browser. Google Gmail now boasts of over 1.5 million users who make use of the Gmail platform. Many users do have more than one Email address and Gmail account. Users do sign up for a Gmail account for different purpose. Some do create a Gmail account for personal use or for their Business. Gmail sign in add another Email account, allows a lot of users to easily switch Gmail account without signing in every time.
How to Sign in or Add a Different Gmail Account
Having multiple Gmail account is not a crime, you can login more than one Email on one device or Pc web browser. If you want to sign in and add another Google Gmail account, follow the below steps.
To Sign in Add New Gmail Account on My Mobile Phone:
- On your mobile phone, open the Gmail app.
- Click on your Gmail profile, at the top right side of the Gmail page.
- Scroll down, you will see the “Add another account” button, click on it.
- Under “Set up email”, click on “Google”.
Then enter your Email address or mobile phone number and password to login a different Google Gmail account on your mobile phone.
To Sign in New Gmail Account on My Computer:
- On your Pc, tap to open launch your web browser.
- Type in the URL, www.gmail.com, then click on the enter button.
- Click on your profile, at the top left side of the browser page.
- Then tap on “Add another account” button.
- You will be direct to the Gmail sign in page.
Then type in your Email address or phone number and password, to login add another Google Gmail account.
Create a New Gmail Account
If you don’t have an account of the Gmail platform you can’t login to any Gmail account. And if have only one Gmail account you can login to another or a different Gmail account. Follow the below steps to create a new Gmail account.
To Create Gmail Account:
- On any of your web browser or make use of the Gmail app.
- on the sign up page.
- enter your first name and last name.
- Choose your Gmail address, email@example.com.
- then enter your birthday date.
- Choose your gender.
Then click on the “Next” button, and follow the onscreen procedure to verify your Gmail account. The you can now follow the above steps to add another or different Google Gmail account on your mobile phone or Pc web browser.