How to login to the Gmail account or how to sign into Gmail accounts by Google. Google Gmail is one of the most used and popular email services provided on the internet today. Gmail, which is owned by Google, it was created for a lot of purposes. Gmail login mail grant you access to log into your email account using the Gmail mobile app or using Gmail.com login. With Google Gmail, you can make use of a lot of Google products after you sign in to your Gmail account. It works in a way that lets you send and receive a message which is called Mail, to other Gmail users. In this article, we would be discussing on the Gmail login feature. Gmail login is not just a name, it an important aspect on the Gmail platform.
Users who have an account with Gmail can only access their account with the help of the Gmail login steps. Logging in to your Gmail account, you will be needing some necessary info which you have entered when creating your Gmail account. This info is;
- Your email address or mobile phone number.
- And your email password.
Providing these two information correctly, then you will be able to login to your Gmail account with ease. Users don’t just login to the Gmail platform, the users must have signed up or created a Gmail account.
How to Create a Gmail Account
When you sign up for a Gmail account by Google, it gives you access to log in with a Username, Email, phone number and Password to a lot of Google products like YouTube, Google Play Store, Google Map, Google calendar, and lot more.
To Sign Up for Gmail:
- Go to the www.accounts.google.com/SignUp. The Google sign up page.
- Fill the empty space with the provided info.
- Click on the “Next” or “Continue” button and follow the onscreen prompts to verify your account.
Then you can make use of the Username and password to sign in to any of the Google products for free.
How to Login to Gmail Account
To access your Gmail account, you can log in from the Gmail app on your mobile phones or tablet and your computer as well.
To Log into Gmail Account:
- Visit the Google Gmail website, www.accounts.google.com/signin.
- You can do that on your desktop or mobile browser or the Gmail mobile app.
- Enter your Gmail username “firstname.lastname@example.org”.
- Enter your Gmail password.
- Then click on the “Login” button.
After which you will be directed to your Gmail account. Then you can have access to the Gmail sending and receiving of emails from anyone.