You can’t gain access to an online website or platform if you don’t have an account or you haven’t followed the required process to get one. Here in this article, we would be talking about the Fundo loans login; you must have applied for a loan or registered, for you to gain access to an account.
As an existing member of the Fundo loans platform, you have two options to login to your account. These two options for member to access their loan account, with their Mobile number and with their email address.
How to Login to your Fundo Loan Account?
As I said, there are two-login options you can make use of to access your Fundo loan account. These login credentials are your Email address or your mobile phone number and your password. They are very important, because with the correct one you can access your Fundo loan account.
Below are the steps to follow;
- Open your web browser.
- Visit the Fundo login page “here”.
- At the top right side of the homepage, click on the “Login” button.
- From the drop-down page, choose; you might want to make use of your Mbole number or Email address to login.
- Either one you decide to make use of. If you making use of your mobile number, enter your mobile number and click on “Get Code”. And follow the on-screen prompt instruction.
- Using your email address to login, enter your email and your password.
- Then click on the “Login Now” button.
Then, it will direct you to your Fundo loan account. Then you can manage your account settings, view loan details, account history, and a lot more.
If you can’t login to your Fundo loan account, you can always get back into your account. But you need to have your Email Address, or else you won’t be able to access your account.
If you want to get back to your account if you can’t? On the Fundo login page, click on the “Forgot Password” button. On the displayed page, enter your Email Address, and click on the “Reset Password Now” button. Then follow the on-screen prompt instruction.