The dollar spending limit on Naira debit cards makes things hard for Nigerians who subscribe to or pay for foreign services online. Opening a domiciliary account is the best option for Nigerians who are in this position.
Most Nigerian commercial banks like First Bank, Access Bank, and GTBank allow their customers to open a domiciliary account. In this article, we will focus on how to fund a GTBank domiciliary account and a Dollar Master Card.
How to Fund GTBank Domiciliary Account and Dollar Master Card
The steps for you to fund your GTBank Domiciliary Account and Dollar Master Card are quite simple and easy only if you have the right guidance. Follow these steps below to learn how to fund your GTBank Domiciliary account and Master Card:
How to Fund GTBank Dollar, Master Card
- Launch the GTBank mobile banking app.
- Login to your account.
- On the dashboard, locate the Transfers & Withdrawals section and click on it.
- Locate Own Account transfer and click on it.
- Select your domiciliary account from the option.
- Enter your dollar card account number.
- Transfer the total funds you want and click on OK.
Once you have done this, you have successfully funded your Dollar MasterCard.
How to Fund the GTBank Domiciliary Account
There are two ways how you can fund your GTBank domiciliary account and they are:
- Deposit- Since you are operating a dollar account, you cannot deposit Naira into the account. Only a specific foreign currency is accepted. i.e. Dollars, Euros, and more. You can go to the bank to deposit the foreign currency.
- Direct Transfer- you can fund your GTBank domiciliary account via direct transfer from people with a dollar account.
These are some of the ways you can fund your GTBank domiciliary account.
What do I need to open a GTBank domiciliary account?
There are some documents or items that you need to have to open a GTBank domiciliary account. Here are some of them:
- First off, you have to fill out and sign a domiciliary account opening form
- You have to provide a document of identification like a Driver’s License or national identification card.
- One passport photograph.
- Provide two complete reference forms.
- Give a copy of the utility bill issued within the last 4 months.
These are some of the documents that you need to have to open a GTBank domiciliary account.