To use HBO Max you need to subscribe to one of the subscription plans available. HBO Max has two subscription plans available which are: HBO max Ads-free plan and HBO max Ads Plan. after you have subscribed for one of the plans, you might have some issues like your subscription expiring before the actual date.
If you have issues with your HBO max subscription, do not despair, we will discuss how to fix HBO Max subscription issues.
How to Fix HBO Max Subscription Issues
Having issues with your HBO max subscription, here are some guidelines you should follow to fix it below. If you have some of the issues listed below with your HBO Max.
Why does my HBO Max say “Subscription has expired?”
This issue can happen on different streaming devices and the steps to deal with them are quite different. Here are the ways you can solve this issue:
On iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV:
- Launch the HBO Max app on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV) where you started your subscription.
- Attempt to play a movie and then click on the Restore Purchase button that appears on the screen.
- Enter your Apple ID password if a prompt is shown
- HBO Max will search for an HBO Max subscription linked to your account in the Apple App Store. If an active HBO Max subscription is found, it will be restored it.
- If an active subscription cannot be found, click on the Can’t Verify Your Subscription on the screen to get more assistance.
These steps apply to only apple devices. Follow to deal with the My HBO Max Subscription has expired” issue.
On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Samsung TV
- Open the HBO Max app on any of the devices (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Samsung TV) where your subscription began.
- Click on a show or movie to play it and then click on the Restore Purchase option.
- Once again, HBO Max will look for an active HBO Max subscription in the app store. If an active HBO Max subscription is found, HBO Max will restore it. However, If HBO max cannot find an active subscription; visit the Can’t Verify Your Subscription button on the page.
Follow these steps to solve the subscription issue with your HBO Max on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Samsung TV.
On Android device
- Open the HBO Max app on your Android device.
- Sign in to your HBO Max account and then tap on Sign in with a provider.
- Select Google to play in the option.
- If an active HBO max subscription linked to your account can be found, HBO max will restore it.
If the subscription error has not been rectified, click on the: Can’t Verify Your Subscription button on the screen.
How to Activate CTV Network on Any Device
Noxx; Stream TV Shows and Series
Does Albertsons Take Apple Pay?