To use HBO Max, subscribe to one of the subscription plans available. HBO Max has two subscription plans available: the HBO Max Ads-free plan and the HBO Max Ads Plan. After you subscribe to one of the plans, you might have issues, like your subscription expiring before the actual date.
If you have issues with your HBO Max subscription, do not despair; we will discuss how to fix HBO Max subscription issues.
How to Fix HBO Max Subscription Issues
If you are having issues with your HBO Max subscription, here are some guidelines you should follow to fix it if you have some of the topics listed below with your HBO Max.
Why does my HBO Max say, “Subscription has expired?”
This issue can happen on different streaming devices, and the steps to deal with them are pretty additional. Here are the ways you can solve this issue:
On iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV:
- Launch the HBO Max app on your Apple device (iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV) where you started your subscription.
- Attempt to play a movie and click the Restore Purchase button on the screen.
- Enter your Apple ID password if a prompt is shown
- HBO Max will search for an HBO Max subscription linked to your account in the Apple App Store. If an active HBO Max subscription is found, it will be restored.
- If an active subscription cannot be found, click the Can’t Verify Your Subscription on the screen for more assistance.
These steps apply to only Apple devices. Follow to deal with the My HBO Max Subscription has expired” issue.
On Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Samsung TV
- Open the HBO Max app on any device (Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Samsung TV) where your subscription began.
- Click on a show or movie to play it, then click the Restore Purchase option.
- Once again, HBO Max will look for an active HBO Max subscription in the app store. If an active HBO Max subscription is found, HBO Max will restore it. However, If HBO Max cannot find an active subscription, visit the page’s Can’t Verify Your Subscription button.
Follow these steps to solve the subscription issue with your HBO Max on your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Samsung TV.
On Android device
- Open the HBO Max app on your Android device.
- Sign in to your HBO Max account and tap Sign in with a provider.
- Select Google to play in the option.
- If an active HBO Max subscription linked to your account can be found, HBO Max will restore it.
If the subscription error has not been rectified, click the: Can’t Verify Your Subscription button on the screen.