The First Access is issued to users by the Bank of Missouri Pursuant. To apply for the Visa Credit Card, you don’t need your Credit score to be perfect for approval. The First access card is accepted nationwide, you can’t make use of the First Access Visa Credit Card with traders outside the United State. The cardholder of the First Access Card can’t make use of their card in any automated fuel pumps, to make gambling transactions.
First Access Visa Card Review on Rates, Fees, Costs, and Limitations
Before you apply for the First Access Card, you need to know the rates, fees, costs, limitations that come with the card.
- 99% of the Annual fee charges for every purchase you make.
- Annual cash advance fee of 34.99%.
- You can avoid paying interest on a purchase with your card when you pay within the due date that is a minimum of 21 days. The happens after the closure of each billing cycle.
- All interest charged to the cardholder would be less no than $1.
First Access Visa Card Fees
- You will have to pay a one-time program fee of $95.
- Annual fee payment for the first year of card approval, then after which you will have to pay $48 annually.
- You won’t have to pay any monthly serving fee for the first year.
- You can decide to pay the full annual charges fee or split it and pay $6.25 per month.
- For the first year, no transaction charges a fee on your visa card. After which you will have to pay either 3% or $10 of fee for each cash advance.
- You will have to pay a fee of up to $40 for late payment charges.
- For returned payment fee, you will be paying up to $40 also.
Every Cardholder of the First Access Visa Credit Card has an available credit and cash advance limitation on their card of $300. You can later choose to increase your credit card limit, only if your First Access Card has been open for twelve (12) billing cycle.
To apply for First Access Visa Credit Card works in three ways, Complete Application, Process Application, and Get a Decision.
How to Apply for First Access Visa Credit Card
The First Access Visa Credit card has an easy online application process. Apply now for your First Access Visa Card now and get a quick response within 60 seconds. How fast is it; let see?
To Apply for First Access Card:
- Go to firstaccesscard.com.
- Then click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your first and last name.
- Your home address.
- Provide your city and zip code.
- Your Home Phone and Cell Phone numbers.
- Enter your Email Address.
- Choose between “Yes” or “No” if you have an active checking account.
- Then click on the “Submit Information” button.
After submitting your application, just wait within 60 seconds to get a response. If your application gets approved, all you need to do is pay a $95 program fee to open your account.
First Access Card Login
You can login to manage your First Access Card, like view past and recent transaction history, check your account balance and make payment to your account.
- Go to www.myccpay.com.
- Enter your First access card details.
- User ID and Password.
Finally, click on the “Log In” button to access your First Access Credit Card account to pay bill online and others. You can download the First Access Card app from either the Google play store or the Apple store for easy access to manage your online account.