ESPN Plus is a popular standalone streaming service just for sports. It has live sports, documentaries, and programming all on its own. The service lives inside the ESPN app, which also has programming from their website and cable channels. To get started with the sports on your TV, you need to download the ESPN app and activate it on the TV using ESPN.com activate.
Meanwhile, you can activate the ESPN app on devices like Roku TV, Amazon fire TV, Android TV, iPhone, console, Android TV, Xfinity, and many more. To activate ESPN on your TV, you need to make sure you have an ESPN account along with a subscription.
If you don’t have one, you can create one today using your mobile device. Once you have done that, you can now go ahead to activate the service on your TV using the steps in this article.
Requirements to Activate ESPN on your Device
Before the activation process, there are some things you need to consider. Check them out below;
- Stable Internet connection.
- Mobile devices, tablets, or computers.
- You must know the sections and controls of your device for the activation process.
- Channel store.
- Make sure you have your TV provider ESPN login details.
If you meet these requirements, then you are ready to activate the ESPN app on your devices using espn.com activate. Let’s get to it now.
Espn.com Activate Roku TV
As a Roku TV user, who love to watch sport, congratulations to you! You can watch the Espn+ on your device. All you just need to do is activate the app via ESPN activate.com. Here are the steps you need to follow;
- Download the ESPN app from the channel store or device app.
- Launch the ESPN app on Roku.
- On the home screen, you will see the login page. If it doesn’t appear, navigate and choose the “Settings” Icon at the upper right corner of your screen.
- Open the “Account information.”
- Now, “Click on login to ESPN account” and login with the credentials
- The ESPN com activate code will appear on the screen. Note it down.
- Take your phone or computer.
- Go to https://www.espn.com/watch/activate, on the device web browser.
- Enter the activation code you noted down earlier into the provided space.
- Now, click on continue.
- Select your TV service provider if prompted.
- Follow the guidelines on the mobile device site to login with the ESPN tv provider login details.
Your device will now confirm that it is linked to your account successfully. Now, go back to the ESPN app main screen and choose ESPN + and watch your sports content.
Espn.com/activate Fire TV
Note; to activate the ESPN app on fire TV you must have an account along with a subscription. If you don’t have one, create an account first on ESPN using your mobile device or computer and subscribe to a plan that suits you. Nevertheless, here is how to activate ESPN on Fire TV.
- Turn on your Fire TV and make sure it is connected to a stable internet connection.
- Download the ESPN app from the channel store and install it.
- After you install it, launch the app and go to the home screen.
- You will see the login page. If it doesn’t appear, navigate and select the “Settings” option at the top right corner of your screen.
- Click the “Account information.”
- Now, “Click on login to ESPN account” and login with the correct details.
- The ESPN com activate code will display on the screen. Make sure you note or write it down.
- Grab your mobile device, computer, or tablet.
- Visit Espn.com.activate portal on your web browser.
- Enter the activation code you noted down into the blank provided space
- Now, tap on continue.
- Choose your TV service provider if prompted.
- Follow the instructions shown on the mobile device site to login using the details issued by your TV provider.
You will be sent a confirmation that the activation is successful. Go back to the home screen, click on ESPN + and start streaming.
How do I Activate ESPN on Apple TV?
If you don’t know how to activate ESPN on your Apple TV, you don’t need to worry. The following are the steps to do that.
- Download the ESPN app from the app store and install it.
- Launch the app after installation.
- On the home screen, you will find a login page. If the login page doesn’t appear, then navigate to “Settings” and click on it.
- Login with your ESPN account details.
- com activate code will appear on your screen. Make sure you note it down.
- After that, grab a phone or computer and go to the web browser.
- Visit espn.com activate, on the web browser.
- You will be provided with a page to enter the activation code that appeared on your screen.
- Enter the code and click on continue.
- Choose your TV provider if prompted.
- You will be taken to a page to enter your ESPN login details issued by your TV provider.
After logging in, your device will be automatically linked to the Apple TV. Now, you can stream, the ESPN + Sport content on your television.
Espn.com/activate on Android TV
Here is how you can activate ESPN on your Android TV. Take a look and make use of the steps;
- Go to the channel store.
- Search for the ESPN app.
- Install the app on Xfinity.
- Launch the app, navigate to and click on “settings”.
- Enter and Login with your credentials on the home screen.
- An activation code will display on your home screen.
- Now, take your mobile phone or computer and go to the web browser.
- Visit the ESPN activation portal.
- Put down the activation code into the provided space and Click on continue.
- Select your provider if prompted to do so.
- Login with the details given to you by the TV service provider.
Once you have logged in, you will be sent a confirmation that the process is successful. Now go back to the home screen, choose the ESPN app, and start streaming.
Espn.com Activate on iPhone
You can also activate ESPN on your iPhone device. But for this step, you don’t need to make use of the espn.com activate portal on your web browser. Below are the steps to use the app on your iPhone;
- Download the ESPN from the Apple App store.
- Launch the app.
- Now, sign up or login to your account with your credentials.
- Once you have logged in to the app, go back to the home screen.
- Click on the ESPN+ login at the bottom of your screen.
Now, you can now stream your favorite anytime you want without any hassle. Also long as you subscribe to a package on your TV that includes ESPN and your account is okay. You will be able to stream all the content on your TV.
Espn.com Activate on Android Mobile Devices & Tablet
Below are the steps to activate ESPN on your Android mobile devices and tablet. Feel free to check and follow the steps;
- Download the ESPN app from the Google play store.
- Launch the app and sign up for an account or log in to your account with existing details.
- Once you login, go to the home screen.
- Click on the ESPN logo at the bottom of your screen.
Now, you can stream content and also login to your account on multiple devices. You can make use of the ESPN login activate steps and not worry before the next event you want to watch.
Activate ESPN on Computer
Another way to watch ESPN content on the web browser is via your laptop or computer. Here is how you can activate and watch the service on the computer;
- Visit espn.com on your web browser.
- Click on sign up for an account or login with your existing credentials.
- In the navigation bar on the top of your screen, tap on the ESPN icon.
ESPN will work on browsers like Edge, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome.
You can activate the ESPN app on Xfinity XI TV Boxes and Flex. Check how to do that below using activate ESPN portal;
- Download and install the app on Xfinity.
- Launch the app and navigate to settings.
- Login with your correct credentials on the home screen.
- An activation code will appear on the screen.
- Now, take your mobile phone or computer.
- Visit espn.com/activate on your browser.
- Enter the activation code into the provided space.
- Click on continue.
- Select your provider if prompted.
- Login with the details issued by the TV service provider.
Once you are done, you will be sent a confirmation message. Now, you can watch live sporting events, original content and shows, and many more.
What if my TV does not offer the ESPN App?
If your streaming hardware does not offer the app, you might not be able to activate using espn.com activate. However, there are still other options for you. As an Android user, you can make the Cast ESPN+ push the feed from your phone to the latest Google Chromecast.
If you are using an older version Apple TV device, you can make use of an application called Airplay ESPN+ to stream from an iPhone to your television. Another good and easy option would be to update your streaming devices.
What if my ESPN activation code is not working?
If your activation code is not working, it means you are entering the wrong code or there is something wrong with your browser. Check the code well and make sure your web browser is in the latest version. Also, check if something is wrong with your internet connection.