EDD is an insurance company focusing on helping people who are either unemployed or disabled. But to enjoy their offers, you must have an account with them. In this article, we will be discussing how to perform Edd benefit login. It will enable you to check your balance and use the website’s available features.
You can easily log in to benefit programs online and access EDD services like Unemployment, disability, paid family leave, and benefit overpayments.
How to login to your EDD Benefit Account
Since one can only get paid by EDD with an account, a detailed step-by-step guide will be provided to quell your thirst for knowledge in that field. With that in mind, let us first look at how you can log into your EDD account to collect your EDD login benefits if you already have one. Here’s how;
- First, open your preferred web browser (preferably Chrome).
- Now go to the EDD website through edd.ca.gov benefits. Login or copy and paste this link https://edd.ca.gov/en/BPO/.
- If you did not copy and paste, scroll downwards until you see a button that says Login or Register. Tap on it.
- On the new page that has appeared, scroll down until you see Login, and tap on it.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on.
- Confirm if your personal image caption and image match.
- Enter your set password.
- Tap on Login.
With this, you should be able to access your EDD account and find your benefits.
To Signup for an Account and Apply for EDD Benefits
If you do not have an account and wish to be a partaker of this company, you can sign up. Here’s the promised detailed step-by-step guide:
- First, open your preferred web browser and go to their website at (https://edd.ca.gov/en/login) or copy and paste this link https://edd.ca.gov/en/BPO/.
- If you didn’t copy and paste, scroll downwards until you see a Login or Register button. Tap on it.
- On the next page, select, This is because it is a first-time account.
- Please read the terms and conditions, tap the check box, and select I agree at the bottom.
- It is time to create your profile; enter your Email address.
- Re-Enter said email address.
- Create and input a secure password. There is a guideline on what will be accepted as a password.
- Re-Enter your password.
- Please select the I’m not a robot check box.
- A set of images/pictures will appear here, select the correct images to verify that you are indeed not a robot (this is only going to be done if this is your first time registering or if you are resetting your password).
- Click on Next to continue.
Now Continue your sign up process Below;
- Review all your answers and settings.
- If you need to make any changes, click on Previous to go back and make corrections.
- If you don’t need to make changes or have and you are back on this page, click on Submit Registration.
- Go to your email inbox and open the message sent to you by the EDD (if you can’t find it check your spam folder).
- Click on the link (make sure to click on it within 48 hours, or it will expire, and you will have to start the registration process again).
You are ready to start enjoying what EDD benefit payment has to offer when you register and log in. You should also note that an EDD login would certify you for benefits.