Any user with an eBay account can login to get access to their eBay seller or buyer profile. Before users can only login to their account via the website www.ebay.com; but currently, users can now access their eBay account using their mobile phones with the help of the eBay app. It is very easy to make use of the eBay login page; one important thing users need to know or have is their login ID.
The eBay login ID is also the user’s eBay login credentials, which are their email address or username and account password. Making use of the eBay platform is very easy and fast when making use of the mobile app.
People prefer using the eBay mobile app rather than the website. It gives users a better mobile experience. If you are new to using eBay on your mobile devices, you must first download and install the app from any of the available app stores.
You can check out the Google Play Store or the Apple Store, which are the most popular and used app stores on mobile devices. After you must have downloaded and installed the eBay app on your mobile phone; it is time to log in.
Login to Your eBay Account Using the Mobile App
- Open the eBay app.
- If you are not logged in? The first page you see is the login/sign-up page.
- Click on Login.
- Now, you need to enter your eBay login id.
- Your email address or username.
- Next is your password.
- After, click on the Sign In
Then you will automatically be logged in if your email address or username and password are correct. The details you entered must match an eBay account to successfully log in to an eBay account.
Use the eBay website, www.ebay.com to login to your Account
- Open any of your web browsers.
- Visit the eBay.com website.
- At the top left corner of the page, click on the Sign-in button.
- It will direct you to the eBay sign-in page.
- Now, enter your Email Address or Username.
- Click on
- Next is for you to enter your
- Then click on Sign In.
How to Login to Your eBay account with Facebook
Facebook is another option users can make use of to log in to their eBay account with ease. Note, that you must have linked your Facebook account to your eBay account. Only then can you use the “Continue with Facebook” feature to log in to eBay.
- From the eBay login page, on both the app and the web.
- Under the login form, you will see the Facebook Option.
- Now click on Continue with Facebook.
- Note you must be login to that device with the Facebook account you have linked to your eBay account.
- It will direct you to the Facebook platform, and then ask you to continue with this profile.
- If yes, click on continue.
It will then take you back to the eBay platform, and automatically logs you into your eBay account.
How to Login to eBay with your Google Account
You can make use of the email address you used to create your eBay account; just make sure it is signed in on the device you’re using. Here is how it works:
- Visit the eBay sign in/Log in page.
- Under the sign in form.
- Click on “Continue with Google”.
- And you will be asked to select the email you want to use. If you have multiple Gmail account signed in on your device.
After, it will then direct you back to the eBay platform, while it automatically logs you into your account.
How to Login into eBay with your Apple ID
You can also make use of your Apple ID to access your eBay account, only if you have one. Here is how it works:
- From the eBay login page.
- Click on “Continue with Apple”.
- It will direct you to the Apple user login page.
Now, you need to enter your Apple ID, and password and click on continue. Then you will be redirected back to the eBay platform, and you will be automatically logged in to your account.