Tips on how you can delete your Facebook Dating Profile
Having a Facebook Dating Profile provides you the opportunity of connecting and meet singles within and outside your geographical location. The feature isn’t new feature as many single men and women have found their soulmates on the platform.
Maybe you have been opportune to find your lifetime partner on the platform and you wish to delete your Facebook Dating Profile. Or maybe you have decided that the Facebook Dating platform is not for you and you need to delete your profile.
Irrespective of your reason, you can delete your Facebook Dating Profile with ease. However, certain steps and instructions need to follow and you can get those steps by reading this article to the end.
How to Delete your Facebook Dating Profile
Deleting your Facebook Dating Profile isn’t quite difficult. But you need to be aware that, deleting your profile might lead to you Lossing your Dating profile such as your Dating answers, likes, conversations, and matches.
However, if you still want to proceed with the Deletion of your Facebook Dating Profile. The following tips will come in handy;
1. Open the Facebook App on your Android or iOS device.
2. Locate the 3 horizontal bar icons at the top right corner of your screen to open the Facebook Menu page.
3. On the menu page, scroll down and tap on Dating.
4. While on the Dating page, click on the gear icon at the top right corner of the page to open the Setting Menu of your Facebook Dating Account.
5. At the top of the Setting Menu, click on General.
6. Under Account, click “Delete Profile”.
7. You can enter your reasons for wanting to delete your Dating profile (Optional) and then tap next.
8. You will be asked to take a break instead of deleting your Facebook Dating Profile.
9. Note that; if you take a break, your Dating profile won’t be deleted and you still get access to your old matches, conversations, and more.
However, you will no longer be visible on the app but you can turn off the notification and return it to your account anytime.
10. But if you rather wish to still delete your Facebook Dating profile and erase all your details, tap on Delete Profile.
11. Finally, confirm that you want to delete your Facebook Dating profile and it will automatically be deleted.
Note that; deleting your Facebook Dating profile is not the same as deleting your Facebook account.
You can delete your Dating profile and still have access to your account. However, deleting your Facebook account leads to deleting your Facebook Dating profile.
Can I Still create a new Facebook Dating Profile after Deleting My Old Profile?
Yes, it is entirely possible to create a new and fresh Facebook Dating profile after deleting your old profile due to one reason or the other.
But you will only be able to create a new one after Seven days. In other words, you will need to wait for seven days after deleting your old Profile to create a new Dating Profile with Facebook.