Follow the Facebook Coronavirus (COVID- 19) Information Center, to get updates and notifications on the latest news on how to stay safe during the COVID- 19 pandemic period. Facebook has made it easy for every one worldwide by creating a new feature which keeps everyone updated and notified on the Coronavirus pandemic. On Facebook there are a lot of well recognized Health Organizations which are owned by Government of very country worldwide.
Furthermore, Facebook has suggested Health website for users to be able to get updated in their country on the newly and discharged COVID- 19 cases. You can get updates on the Facebook mobile app and also on the Desktop website.
To Get Update on Facebook App:
- On the Fb app, login to your Facebook account.
- Click on the three line which represent the menu icon.
- Click on the “COVID- 19 Information Center icon.
There you will see a lot of recognized Hell Organization which Facebook has recommended for users to get updates and notified on Coronavirus cases and how to stay safe.
How to Stay Safe During the Coronavirus Period
To help stop the spread of COVID- 19 there is a common prevention tips which has been working for a lot of people worldwide. It has help keep them safe from contacting the COVID- 19 virus.
Tips to Prevent COVID- 19 from Spreading:
- Always listen to instruction which comes from your local government about you staying at home.
- Keep a far distance from others with ensure your safety.
- Often clean your hands and disinfect touched surface frequently at your home.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose and mouth, watch your hands before you do.
- Cover sneezes and coughs with a tissue or your elbow.
Staying at home has saved millions of lives during the COVID- 19 pandemic period. We all can help stop the spread of the COVID- 19 virus if we all stay at home.
How Long Does COVID- 19 Last on Surfaces
In other for COVID- 19 to last on any surfaces, it all depends on what surface it on.
- For it on last on a plastic it takes up to 3 – 7 days.
- It last 3 – 7 days on Stainless steel.
- It last up to 4 Hours on a copper.
- For Paper it last of to 4 days.
- For glass it last up to 4 days.
- It last up to 24 hours on cardboard.
- It last up to 2 days on a wood.
Note: Distancing help slower the spread of COVID- 19. The COVID- 19 virus spreads mainly when people do sneezes and coughs.
Trending Questions Related to Coronavirus
Is it safe to fly during coronavirus?
How long does COVID last on surfaces?
Is the coronavirus going away?
How long does the coronavirus last on surfaces?
How many coronavirus cases in PA?