Bitcoin is an asset that has caught the eye of many investors over the last few years. It has been the best-performing financial asset since time passed. The number of people seeking to buy Bitcoin has been given a major boost. In time past, it used to be difficult to buy Bitcoin with PayPal and cryptocurrency, but now things have changed and it has become easy. Through PayPal, one can now buy or purchase Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies like Ethereum, Litecoin, etc.
PayPal is one of the popular mobile and online payment platforms that allow its users to buy, sell and hold cryptocurrency with as little as $1 invested. PayPal is an electronic money transfer platform that offers financial services to consumers in over 200 markets.
If you want to invest in cryptocurrency, you must research where you want to buy, this is because it can have positive or negative implications. Buying cryptocurrency with PayPal is good because they render great services. PayPal is a great option because it protects eligible purchases from fraud.
How to Buy Bitcoin with PayPal
Buying Bitcoin with PayPal will be an easy task if you follow the steps below.
- To buy Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency from PayPal, you will need a PayPal account. You will have to create a PayPal account if you have none.
- Then log in to your PayPal account and select cryptocurrency.
- Click on Bitcoin. You can also choose any of the other coins listed there.
- Next, select buy.
- Then you enter the number of dollars you want to spend on Bitcoin.
- Next, select your mode of payment.
- Then you click on the buy button.
Where can you buy Bitcoin with PayPal?
Aside from buying Bitcoin directly from PayPal, you can also buy from other apps through PayPal. There are lots of different cryptocurrency investment platforms that allow you to buy Bitcoin with PayPal. Here are two of these platforms listed below.
Coinbase is one of the simplest ways to buy Cryptocurrency. It allows lots of users to buy through PayPal connecting their debit and bank card. It does not allow customers to buy directly from their PayPal balance but they can purchase it through their debit or bank account that is linked to their PayPal account.
This is a social trading platform that offers financial services and it also allows you to deploy via PayPal. eToro gives you the chance to speculate on the price but access the coins. It is the most seamless way to buy Bitcoin with PayPal. It is also the best way to gain exposure to virtual currency.
Is it Safe to Buy Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency with PayPal?
If you are asking if it is safe to buy bitcoin and Cryptocurrency with PayPal, the answer is yes. It is very safe to buy Bitcoin with PayPal. PayPal is a secure platform and it does not display any credit card bank information to any other user. PayPal is a secure platform for Bitcoin buyers. It ensures that transactions are safe on both sides.
This is so that no party will be a victim of PayPal fraud. When it gets to buyer protection, PayPal is very serious. This is because users count on them to make fast, effective, and safe transactions. And to ensure this, they have put in place certain measures that will protect buyers from theft and fraud.
Buying Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency with PayPal is safe because;
- PayPal will not share your financial information with the sellers.
- They offer 24/7 monitoring of all transactions by their buyers and sellers.
- PayPal uses encrypted security technology on both buyer’s and seller’s ends. This is to ensure a secured transaction.
- PayPal offers their customers fraud protection and permits them to flag certain transactions as suspicious.
- PayPal offers dispute resolution, putting a hold on funds until the issue is resolved. This is done when there is a dispute with a buyer or potential fraudster.
- PayPal facilitates transactions in different countries across the globe. This, therefore, makes it possible to purchase things from other countries.
PayPal gives its users assurance of a good and safe transaction when they use its platform.