Bravotv.com/link activate is the official URL for the Bravo tv activation page to get you ready for streaming. The link takes you to the activation platform. Bravo TV is a cable television network that’s owned by NBCUniversal. Bravo TV was established in 1980, it focused more on fine arts and film programming.
Recently, it features reality television series for adult, old, and LGBTIQA+ audiences including the Real Housewife series and others.
BravoTv.com/link – How to Activate Bravo TV
However, you’ll need to activate Bravo TV on your device before you can start streaming its content. In this article, we’ll show you ways to activate Bravo TV via bravotv.com/activate now on different streaming devices.
Bravo TV Compatible Devices
The code Besides your local cable TV provider, you can watch Bravo TV via other streaming devices. Here is the list of compatible devices with Bravo TV:
- Roku TV.
- Amazon Firestick.
- Apple TV.
- Xbox One.
- Android devices.
- iOS devices.
- Smart TVs.
You can also watch the Bravo TV series on your computer or laptop via its browser at bravotv.com. Regardless of the streaming device, remember to connect it first to a stable Wi-Fi or Ethernet connection for a smooth streaming experience.
How to Activate Bravo TV on Different Streaming Devices
Before you can watch Bravo TV on your streaming device, you’ll need to activate it first. Depending on the device, follow the steps below to activate the channel on your device and receive the bravotv.com/link/activate code.
Activate Bravo TV on Roku
Turn on your smart TV with the Roku streaming device connected.
Using the Roku remote, press the home button and select Streaming Channels.
- Launch the Roku Channel Store and select Bravo from the list.
- Choose Add Channel and wait for the app to be installed.
- Open the Bravo app. You will now see the bravotv.com/link activate for Roku activation code on the screen.
- Using another device, to bravotv.com/activatenow and enter the activation code shown earlier. Click Continue.
- Select your TV provider and enter your login details. Follow the rest of the activation steps.
- Once your account is activated, you can now watch Bravo TV on Roku via the Bravo TV app.
Activate Bravo TV on Amazon Firestick
- Switch on your smart TV with the Firestick device connected.
- Select the Home button on the Firestick remote and choose the Search (magnifying glass) icon.
- Type in the keyword bravo tv and select the Bravo app icon. Choose Install.
- Launch the app. An activation code will now be displayed on your screen.
- On another device, navigate to bravotv.com/activatenow and enter the activation code shown on the TV screen.
- Select Continue and choose your TV provider. If prompted, log in to your provider’s account and follow the rest of the activation process.
You can now watch Bravo TV on Amazon Firestick. This is a similar method to how you activate PlayStation Vue on Firestick.
Activate Bravo TV on Android and iOS Devices
You’ll first need to download the Bravo app to activate Bravo TV on Android and iOS smartphones and tablets. It’s available for free on both the Google Play Store and the App Store. Once downloaded, follow these steps:
- Launch the app on your smartphone or tablet. You will now see a Bravotv/link activation code on the screen.
- Using another device, visit bravotv.com/activatenow and enter the activation code from the app.
- Once you’ve finished the activation process, you can now watch Bravo TV on your Android or iOS device via the Bravo TV app.
Activate Bravo TV on Apple TV
Turn on your smart TV with the Apple TV streaming device connected.
- Using the Apple TV remote, go to the App Store and search for the Bravo TV >app.
- Tap on the “Get” button to download and install the app. You may be prompted to enter your Apple ID login details before downloading an app.
- Launch the Bravo TV app. You will now see an activation code.
- On another device, go to bravotv.com/activatenow and input the activation code.
- Select Continue and choose your TV provider. You may be asked to log in to your TV provider’s account.
- Once finished, you can now start watching Bravo TV on Apple TV.
Activate Bravo TV on Xbox One
Turn on your Xbox One console and go to Browse Apps.
- Select the Search (magnifying glass) icon and type in the keyword’s bravo tv.
- Choose the Bravo TV app icon and select Install.
- Launch the app. You will now see an activation code on the screen.
- On your smartphone or tablet’s browser app, visit bravotv.com/activatenow and enter the activation code. Select Continue.
- Follow the rest of the activation steps.
You can now watch Bravo TV on Xbox One via the Bravo TV app.
When looking for real-life and lifestyle shows, you can opt to watch them via Bravo TV. It’s one of the US’s most popular channels and streaming services. It features shows like Top Chef, The Real Housewives of New York City, Million Dollar Listing New York, and more.
But you’ll need to first activate Bravo TV on your streaming device before watching it on the Bravo TV app. Hopefully, this guide will help you to activate Bravo TV on various streaming devices.
Where do I enter the activation code for Bravo TV?
- After installing the app.
- Open the app on your device.
- You will see an activation code.
- Go to bravotv.com/activatenow on your mobile or computer browser.
- Enter the activation code in the space provided.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the activation.
How do I link my TV provider to Bravo?
In the menu, you’ll see the option to “Link Your TV Provider”. Go ahead and tap that button, which will lead you to a screen that asks you to select your cable provider.
From there, you can sign in using the username and password associated with your cable provider account
Is Bravo TV free?
Is there content on Bravotv.com available without a Pay TV subscription? Yes, you can continue to visit Bravotv.com to access show clips, highlights, and a limited number of full episodes without a Pay TV subscription
How much is Bravo TV a month?
Bravo is included in the Sling Blue plan, which carries more than 40 channels and 50 hours of cloud DVR storage for only $35 a month. Other services like YouTube TV, Fubo TV, and Hulu Live also include NBCUniversal networks like Bravo in their base plans. However, those services start at $65 to $70 a month.
How do I access Bravo TV?
Need More Real Housewives? Here’s How to Watch Bravo on All Your Devices
Cable Provider. You can always watch Bravo the good old-fashioned way by tuning in with your local cable provider.
Roku. Bravo is now available to download on the Roku streaming service, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Mobile, Bravotv.com, and Schedule.