After you apply for any of the Bank of America credit card, and you get approved. You will need to request for debit card. It takes 3 to 7 business days for your Bank of America debit card to arrive at your location. If you have gotten your card issued to you by Bank of America? You will have to activate Bank of America, to make use of your credit/debit card.
Requirement to Activate your Bank of America Card
To activate your Bank of America credit or debit card, you will need to provide the information on your card. Info like your;
- Your card numbers.
- 3 digits SVV code, at the back of your card.
- The expiry date and year on your card.
Bank of America Activate Card
There are several ways in which you can activate your credit card. Your Bank of American debit card can either be activated online or offline. There are four (4) different ways you can make your credit or debit card active.
Activate Card on Website
You will need to sign in to your online banking account to activate your card.
- Visit the Bank of America website.
- Enter your Online ID.
- Enter your password.
- Click on the “Save Online ID” to save your password.
- Finally, click on the “Sign In” button to login into your Online Banking account.
If you don’t have an online banking account, you will need to enroll in online and mobile banking.
- Visit the Bank of America online banking Enroll page.
- Fill in the form.
- By entering the last 6 digits of your Card or Account Number.
- Then enter your Social Security Number (SSN) or Tax ID Number (TIN).
- Now click on the “Continue” button.
After you complete the Bank of America online and mobile banking enrollment, you can now activate your card.
Activate Card on Mobile Device
To activate your card on a mobile device, you will need to download the app. After the Bank of America app installation;
- Sign in to the mobile app.
- Click on the Card Activation button.
- Then enter your credit or debit card information.
Activate Card Offline
You can automatically activate your Bank of America credit or debit card offline when you make a purchase or use your card and pin at any Bank of America ATM.
Or you can contact the Bank of America financial customer service, you just need to schedule an appointment on secure.bankofamerica.com/secure-mycommunications/public/appointments/.