Avant Credit Card is a simple card that enables cardholders to build their credit score while still making purchases daily. If you have a low credit score history and you need a credit card that will help you build your score. Then you need to try out Avant, which is the ideal card for you.
The Avant Credit Card is for people with “fair” credit scores looking to repair or build credit. However, if you are tired of your poor credit score and you’re searching for a fair-score credit card? And a card that will enable you to build your credit score. The Avant credit card is just the best card for you.
However, you’ll have an excellent chance to qualify with a credit score of at least 580. Read on to see more about Avant Credit Card.
Avant Credit Card
The Avant credit card is an unsecured credit card designed for individuals that have an average credit score or a limited credit history. The card does not require any deposit and can help build credit with responsible use; the card doesn’t offer many benefits.
Avant credit card is issued by MetaBank. It is designed to help you pay for what you need while building your card. The Avant card comes does not require any deposit. The credit card comes with benefits and perks for cardholders.
Although, on the good side, the Avant card’s initial credit limit is not on the high side for a small card when compared to other unsecured cards for people will fair credit.
However, if you use the card responsibly, you will be able to increase your credit limit with time, and this can help your credit utilization.
Also, the Avant credit card does not require any deposit and it has a low annual fee. You can even check if you’re preapproved for the card without a hard credit inquiry, allowing you to get a sense of your approval odds without negatively pulling on your score.
- The card has a fair annual fee charge.
- And there are no hidden fees charges on the card.
- Cardholders enjoy zero fraud liability for unauthorized charges.
- There are no requirements for a deposit for the card.
- The application process does not take much time it’s fast and easy to apply.
- A 24/7 payment through a best-in-class online portal.
- You will have a minimum Credit limit of $300 – $3,00 however, based on responsible use, it will increase after 6 months.
Avant Credit Card Application
Now that you have read through the credit card offers and perks, get the Avant credit card if you have poor credit and start building your score. This card enables you to start building your credit score and get a better credit card. Let these steps below guide you for the Avant credit card application;
- First, Visit the website of the credit card at https://www.avant.com/creditcard/.
- Secondly, navigate and tap on Apply Now.
- Next, on the application page, fill in the Avant credit card application form with your details including;
- Your full name and other personal contact information.
- Enter the promotional code from the letter you received.
- Scroll down and tap on the Continue to Application
On the next page, you will submit any information needed to complete your application process. In a few business days 5-7 days, if approved, you will receive your credit card.
To begin using your new Avant credit card the card must be activated. Use these guides to activate the credit card.
- First, get to https://www.avant.com/card/activate.
- Secondly, on the new page, fill out the form with your information.
- Your Email Address.
- Last 4-digit of your Social Security Number.
- The Last 4-digit of the Avant card at the back.
- Then, click on the “Activate Card” button.
Use the guide above to activate your credit card.
Avant Credit Card Login
The Avant credit card login is a gateway to sign in to your credit card account online. This will offer you access to your account online and you can manage your account activities when you log in. Make payments and other setups. Here are steps to log in to your account, follow these steps;
- Browse at https://www.avant.com/credit-card/ or https://login.avant.com/login.
- Search and move to the right side of the page.
- Click on the Log In the.
- Enter your Email address.
- On the next space enter your Password.
- Next, tap on the Log In.
Use these steps to login into your card account.
How To Reset Your Avant Password
If you forget your card login details never worry as I will guide you on how to reset your password. Use this guide to retrieve back your password;
- From the login section on the card.
- Scroll down, and click on the link tag “Don’t remember your password?
- On the next page, enter your Email address.
- Tap on the “end Email”.
This guide will allow you to reset back your Password.
Using the same link below the log in section, enter your Email address and click on the “Continue” button.
Avant Card Customer Service Number
The Avant credit card customer service is a very dedicated team Always available to attend to each of its customers. For any questions and inquiries on your credit card contact them at https://www.avant.com/credit-card/ and navigate to the top bar on the right side of the page, click on the “Support” widget from the drop-down choose the “Contact Us” widget.
What credit limit does Avant start with?
The Avant Card’s credit limit is $300 or higher for a start. Some applicants may be approved for an initial credit limit as high as $1,000. Any Cardholders that pay the bill on time every month and use only a portion of the credit made available to them may eventually receive a credit limit increase.
Is Avant a real credit card?
The Avant Credit Card is an unsecured credit card designed for someone with a fair or average credit score or a limited credit history. While it requires no deposit and can help you build credit with responsible use, it doesn’t offer many other benefits.
Does Avant give credit increases?
Avant credit card users can request a credit limit increase at any time, though the odds of approval are best if there’s a history of on-time payments and low credit utilization. You can also request an Avant credit limit increase by calling customer service at 1-855-AVANTCARD.
What credit score do you need for the Avant credit card?
The Avant Credit Card is for people with “fair” credit scores looking to repair or build credit. Generally, you’ll have the best chance of qualifying with a credit score of at least 580.
Does Avant hurt your credit?
Avant offers the chance to prequalify online without a hard credit check, which means checking your rates won’t hurt your credit scores.
How often does Avant increase credit?
Every 6 months; If you’re trying to rebuild or establish credit with a low annual fee and credit increases every 6 months, this card is great for you. But you can’t max it out every month and only pay the minimum payment and ask where is your credit increase.
www.chase.com – Credit Card, Mortgage, Banking, and More
www.jcpenney.com – JCPenney Online Shopping Store