The Amex Cards is Issued to users in the United State by American Express Bank. It offers a Platinum card with a membership welcome bonus to earn 75,000 rewards points after spending at any one of the U.S Gas stations and supermarkets.
With just only 5X points today, you can go further tomorrow, when you apply for American Express Platinum Card. You can make use of your American Express Card to make payments for Airline and Hotel reservations, and purchase items in card-accepted stores within the United States.
Amex Platinum Benefits
The American Express Platinum Card comes with lots of Benefits, rewards point you can take full advantage of with your card.
- Every corporate and consumer of the Platinum card member gets an Airline free Credit worth the dollar. But the Cardmember must fly with a qualified airline, you can choose an airline of your choice from www.americanexpress.com/airlinechoice.
- Cardmember gets double or triple times membership Air and Hotel reward points when they travel and make purchases or hotel bookings on ametravel.com.
- You get to earn huge membership rewards points if you have enrolled in a Membership rewards program.
- Cardmember earns amazing membership rewards on eligible purchases at any Gas station and supermarket within the United States.
American Express Platinum Card Rates & Fees
Before you apply to become a card member of the Amex Platinum card, you need to know about the rates (Interest Rates & Charges) and fees that come with the card.
- The annual charges rate is based on your creditworthiness of 15.99% to 22.99%, it all depends on the time your account was opened.
- The annual cash advance charges rate is 25.24%, based on the prime rate of the market.
- Late annual fee payment or your payment was returned by your bank, the charges rate is 29.24%.
- You can avoid paying interest, when you pay your charges fee before the due date of 25 days, for each billing period.
- Annual membership charges a fee.
- Charges fee for foreign transactions.
- You can choose a payment for cash advance charges fee.
- Charge fee for late payment.
- Returned payment charges a fee.
To apply for an American Express Platinum Card you do need an Excellent or Good Credit score, the application process works in three (3) ways; Provide Info, Submit an Application, and Get Decision.
How to Apply for American Express Platinum Card
When you apply for Amex Platinum Card and earn a huge amount of dollars for membership rewards points. When you make a purchase with your new Card within the first six (6) months of card membership. Apply now online for American Express Platinum Card, and get a quick response within 30 seconds. How fast is it; let’s see.
To Apply for Amex Platinum Card;
- Go to Americanexpress.com Platinum Credit Card “Page“.
- Then click on the “Apply Now” button.
- Enter your Full Name.
- Input the name you want to display on your Amex Platinum Card.
- Provide your Email Address.
- Date of Birth.
- Enter your Mobile Phone Number.
- Provide your Home Address.
- Then enter your Social Security Number (SSN).
- Provide your Total Annual Income and No-Taxable Annual Income.
- Select your Income Source from the option below.
- Click on the “Continue to Term” button.
On the next page, you will have to follow the on-screen prompt instruction, then click on the “Submit” button to submit your application. Then wait for a little time of 60 seconds to get a response. Note after approval for your American Express Credit Card, you will need to pay annual fee charges of $550, but not instantly.